Film Market Unit - Film Evaluation Conference of the Sixth Silk Road International Film Festival (Fuzhou) is a platform for exchange of films among "Belt & Road" countries and regions. Aiming to fully mine the quality films of various countries and collectively display them during the Film Festival, the Conference will invite viable copyright purchasers and film releasers of "Belt & Road" countries and regions for collective film evaluation, establish the release indexes and channels in various countries and continuously provide quality accessory services for the film copyright transactions of "Belt & Road" countries and relevant other countries.
In order to choose more quality films and give full rein to the service function of the Film Festival, the film entities and independent film makers of "Belt & Road" countries and relevant other countries are formally invited to contribute quality film projects. The closing time of contribution is September 9, 2019 24:00 (Beijing time) .
●Notice on project solicitation
1. Solicitation period
The closing time for the contribution is September 9, 2019 24:00 (Beijing time). The contributors must register and submit relevant materials before the closing time. Relevant information must be filled strictly according to requirements on the declaration form.
2. Contribution materials and steps
(1) Project contribution form: visit the official website of International Film Festival (Fuzhou) to download and fill the registration form. Then print it out and affix signature/seal and fax the scanned version to the designated email account at email@example.com
(2) Film link: please provide a link for film product downloading.
(3) Please send the contribution materials to the official email account at firstname.lastname@example.org and the file name shall be "project name".
(1) The contributor must be owner of the copyright of the target project or its representative;
(2) Make sure that the contact information is true and valid;
(3) No charge is collected for project contribution;
(4) None of the contribution documents and materials will be returned and they will be exclusively used for the Film Market Unit - Film Evaluation Conference of the Sixth Silk Road International Film Festival (Fuzhou).
4. Privileges for enlisted films
(1) The project representative will be formally invited to attend the Silk Road International Film Festival and relevant events and enjoy the corresponding privileges;
(2) The enlisted project will be collectively promoted and displayed by the Silk Road International Film Festival;
(3) Have the opportunity to display to and exchange with all buyers and investors.
5. Notice to enlistees
(1) The enlisted films will be released on the official website of the Silk Road International Film Festival in October 2019 and a notice will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information true and accurate.
(2) Upon acceptance of the notice on enlisting, the project representative needs to cooperate with the preparatory work and shall not withdraw the enlisted film project without justification.
(3) At least one project representative shall pledge to attend all events of the Conference. If the project representative fails to show up, the qualification of the enlisted project will be cancelled automatically;
(4) The contributor agrees to authorize the use of the enlisted film and relevant materials, including but not limited to film materials, film posters, cast photos and others, in the project manual, official website and other promotional texts, audios and videos of the conference;
(5) Upon formal acceptance of the notice on enlisting for the conference, the contributor needs to provide film posters and other supplementary materials of the film to email@example.com. The film project DCP harddisk shall be mailed otherwise (the mailing address will be notified otherwise via email after the enlisted films are released).
** Any registered contributor shall be deemed to recognize and accept relevant regulations of the event. Silk Road International Film Festival (Fuzhou) reserves the final interpretation right of the foregoing requirements.
Film Market Unit - Film Evaluation Conference
The Sixth Silk Road International Film Festival (Fuzhou)